Gulf Coast Green Energy (GCGE) is pleased to offer project summaries for all of our completed projects to help illustrate how and where waste heat power technology can work. We believe that information is power and we learn something on every installation that will benefit our clients on the next waste heat to power green energy project. We hope our featured projects will help you identify how one of our waste heat to power technologies could be implemented in your project to produce green energy at a low price.
No two projects are exactly alike. Our engineering team will work with you to find the best solution for your situation and needs delivering low cost recycled power for the next 20-30 years.
Featured Waste Heat to Power (WHP) Projects
- Distributed Power Generation
- Emission Free Power at the Wellhead
- Solar Thermal Installation on Cyprus Island
- Waste Heat Generator at Southern Methodist University
- Renewable Power Generation at South Texas Gas Compressor Station
- Midstream Natural Gas Processor
- University of South Florida Solar Thermal Array
- University of Louisiana Solar Thermal Array